As we become older our bodies unavoidably begin to show a little bit of damage. This is nothing to to feel embarrassed about even so it’s basically something that we don’t necessarily like. A good example of this is the appearance of crow’s feet.
Crow’s feet are tiny wrinkles that appear round the eye. They’re infrequently dubbed as “laugh lines” or “personality lines. ” But despite such flattering interpretations, they are still a essentially unavoidable sign of aging.
As we get older, our skin starts to lose its pliancy – leading to the familiar lines we call facial wrinkles. A main reason for this being, our body starts to produce less collagen and elastin as we get older – the two proteins primarily answerable for our skin’s flexibility.
If you already have crow’s feet – don’t fret, you are not alone. There are 1 or 2 techniques you can utilise to try to diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- Use a facial cream: Some creams can significantly help to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet. Choose creams that incorporate ingredients that push skin flexibility such as retinol (vitamin A).
- Cosmetic procedures: Crow’s feet become most obvious when the skin around the eye is stretched – when we grin, squint, for example. A procedure like Botox would restrict this movement, and thus limit the amount of movement (and development of crow’s feet) around the eyes.
If you don't already have crow’s feet – fortunate you! But these are some ways that you can stop the appearance of wrinkles that may appear around the eye
- Avoid overexposure to the sun and wear sun screen. UV rays can decrease collagen and elastin which are crucial to skin’s pliability.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking can accelerate getting older.
- Eat well. Diet can play a massive role in protecting the skin. Vitamin A, C, and E, are considered to have properties that can contribute to skin’s pliability.
As discussed earlier, Crow’s feet are unavoidable, but do not be concerned because they can be easily managed with the techniques noted above!
Andrea Hamilton is a keen writer. She writes about health, beauty and skincare. Andrea is consistently in the search for natural wrinkle removers and effective methods to achieve facelift without surgery.
Author: Andrea HamiltonThis author has published 6 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.