Dry skin, isn't entirely a an outcome of aging. Other environmental factors take for example a good deal sun exposure or extreme cold can make a contribution to the fast drying out of the skin. It’s been proven that chronically dry skin can advance premature wrinkle formation among people. Even young adults in their late twenties, who endure dry skin can manifest forehead wrinkles or eye wrinkles. But the good news is, explained below are effective tips to take care of dry skin, to keep the wrinkles away!
1. Drink 6-8 glasses of water on a daily basis to rehydrate from the inside to the outside!
2. Use mild, natural soap – sans the dangerous chemicals featured in commercial face and body wash products. Organic soaps featuring Aloe Vera, cocoa butter, avocado oil or other plant oils are glorious for forestalling dry skin.
3. Do the “pat-towel” system when drying off from the shower or bath. Don’t rub your skin because this can dry the moisture out.
4. Moisturize regularly. An efficient moisturizer has properties of a skin anti-wrinkle cream or an anti-aging cream. Moisturizers with glycerin are suitable for dry skin. Glycerin is a significant ingredient found in most of organic soaps. It is useful in binding moisture into the skin thus preventing water evaporation. This property proves to be very useful when the natural moisture barrier of your skin is exhausted.
5. Apply Petrol Jelly. For intensely dry skin, petroleum jelly can provide fast relief and it may be employed as a obstruction to stop the skin from flaking and cracking.
6. Don't forget your SPF 1! When you are going out and will have a fair chance of sun exposure, make it a penchant to apply your sunscreen before putting on the moisturizer. Use it first and wait for about 15 to 20 minutes to permit the sunscreen time to be thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
When followed each day, these simple steps will help to keep your skin hydrated and soft to be certain that those pesky wrinkles are far away from your face!
Andrea Hamilton is a passionate independent writer. Her expertise include the fields of Skincare, Fitness and Beauty. She's always researching and writing of effective natural wrinkle removers and other means to achieve facelift without surgery.
Author: Andrea HamiltonThis author has published 6 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.